DIESEL 5W30 API CI-4
Estremo Superlight Fully Synthetic Diesel Engine Oil (ESDEO) has been specially formulated from a special blend of high quality synthetic base stock and high performance additive technology to meet the requirements of sports utility, sports activity, pick-up and 4x4 type vehicles, especially the latest models with common-rail fuel injection system-equipped engines, where heavy duty and high performance type motor oils are preferred.
- Extended engine life - Very high oxidation stability combined with excellent dispersancy and anti-wear characteristics minimize deposit formation and wear, extending engine life. Control of soot related wear is especially important in SUV type diesel engines subject to stop/start city driving or in hard working off-road service. Multigrade viscosity provides additional protection against wear at start-up and under high temperature operating conditions.
- Unleash full power and performance - High performance combination of synthetic blend base fluid and outstanding metallic detergent additive system preserves full power and performance by providing excellent upper-ring-belt deposit control under the high temperatures encountered in turbocharged diesel engines.
- Reduces maintenance costs - Exceptional wear control translates into improved engine durability and reduced maintenance costs.
- Reduces oil consumption - Synthetic base fluid and highly shear-stable viscosity index improvers provide superior oil flow and maintaining oil viscosity, and reduce oil evaporation at the elevated ring zone temperatures experienced under high temperature on or off-road conditions.
- Improved fuel efficiency - Optimized and highly stable viscosity characteristics ensure preservation of fuel economy in modern engines that are designed to take full advantage of lower viscosity oils.
Performance StandardsSAE 5W30, API CI-4
ACEA E3-16, ACEA A3/B4-16,
VOLVO VDS 3
|Kinematic Viscosity mm²/s @ 40°C||66.3|
|Kinematic Viscosity mm²/s @100°C||11|
|Flash Point, °C||215|
|Pour Point, °C||-30|